Baby Boy/Baby Girl card

Gatefold card with variation.

Hello friends!
This is my first try for baby card.here I have made gatefold card but with little variation.I am very happy with this overall look,which I wanted to keep simple but not plain.I simply love these stamps...thats magnolia stamp and sentiments stamp from cloud9 design.....(planning to use these stamp for longtime).Couple with the baby image I have colored with distress marker.( I want to thank you jyoti fui for these distress marker,which she bought it for me from NY.)
I hope you all like this ,waiting for your comments
LOVE
Daksha










  
Supplies Used:
# Card stock-from fabriano.
# PP-Papermania capsule collection...A1craft supply.
# distressed it with- Micia blue and dark pink...from Lulupu.
#Dies used- beaded oval and leaf die...from crafters corner.
#Corner die-from Itsy Bitsy.
#Rhinstones-from lulupu.
#Magnolia stamp from -crafters corner.
#Special delivery Whimsy stamps from-Mansi..Die cuts & more.
#flowers from-Nupur priya.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts