Easel Shaker Card

Hello! friends 
 This is a pretty easel card and has a shaker center. This Magical Fairies set by peek-a-boo designs is adorable. And the sentiments with the set help you create cute and adorable birthday and anniversary cards. 

- I used the newly launched Oval Dual Stitched dies ( also from Peek-a-boo designs) which are Proudly Made in India to make the base of my card.
-  Distressed the base of my card to give it a little magical colour. I avoided used a plain black CS to create this affect.
- I stamped the fairies from the Magical Faries stamp set on Iris Paper and then coloured their wings and sprinkles Rock Candy Glitter. 
- Created one more distressed background for the inner portion of the shaker card.
-Stamped a sentiment from the same set.
- Added foam tape around the base created using the oval dual stitched dies 
- Added sequin and adhered a piece of clear film.
- assembled the entire card and tada the card was ready.







Supplies Used :

card stock - iris paper from my stash
stamps- from Peek-a-boo designs
dies - from Peek-a-boo designs
distress inks- chipped shappire,salty ocean,black shoot
Zig water colour brush pens
sequence from my stash
glitter- rock candy, spun suger art glitter
glossy accents,art glitter glue
silver gel pen for tiny stars inside shaker
black archival ink
versamark 
super fine white embossing powder
Misti tool for stamping my images









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts