Vintage style dresser with drawers-DT post by Daksha Popat

Hello! Friends,
I am very thrilled and  excited, as this is my first post as DT for Nakshatra Designs. Their papers are amazing and its a "made in India " brand.
For today's post I have made vintage style Dresser with drawers. This project was playing in my mind from long time and when I saw the 'Vintage Melange' pattern papers of Nakshatra designs ,I immediately decided to go for this. Initially I had to do few trials and error as I just had drawer's
 measurement.....the rest I planned accordingly. I am very happy with the end result ...hope you all like this








.
To make my project strong and sturdy ,I have used 350 gsm cardstock. I have used cream color CS and after finishing all drawers and structure I distressed all the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. To decorate my  dresser  I have used 'Vintage Melange' PP...Tim haltzs ring handles,resin and metal emblishments, laces , pearls etc  . Mini flower pot on dresser I have made using round silver bead and tiny mulberry roses . I have uesd metal legs for dresser..which is giving extra beauty to this project.
Thank you for stopping by...hope you all liked my effort ,waiting for your comments
love n hugs
Daksha

Papers used

'Vintage milange' pattern papers by Nakshathra designs
all Nakshathra papers  available at
 # www.craftsneed.com
# Thecraftshop



Comments

  1. Amazing project...At a first look I thought it is an Altered drawer...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts