Mixed media tag using burlap ribbon - DT daksha

Hello friends!
This is my final post for Nakshathra Designz..as my term getting over this month. It was a great experience working with Akshma and all Nakshathra design team members.
As this month we are showcasing Burlap ribbons...I have made a mixed media tag using this ribbon in my project. For the base of my tag I have used thick black cardstock..on that I layered with corrugated paper ,burlap ribbon MDF pieces, buttons ,flowers...etc. Then I covered the whole tag with black gesso..Finally used metallic acrylic colors in shades of blue, green and pink , used  inka gold colors and then gave final layers using Art alchemy metallique wax ..aged brass...and my  beautiful tag is ready..Hope you all like my project in mixed media. thank you .
Love n hugs
Daksha  

Comments

Popular Posts