Beautiful birthday album with flip n folds and pop ups.

Hello crafty friends!

Iam really excited to show you my album with interactive flips n folds and all pop ups. I did this for an order work..for birthday gift. I have used ready Heartfelt black album in which I did lots of folds n techniques...for papers I have used Papericious design papers ..black cardstock from my stash.I have used for the first time... Prima marketing hardware dome on front to decorate my album, used Prima doll...and I am very happy with the result. I have used lots of big charms as on my client request...as the birthday girl is very fond of charms n all.😊...






Thank you for stopping by.. hope you have liked my project.
Love n hugs
Daksha
For full detail please check video



Supplies used:





Comments

Popular Posts